Mark T. FreemanFreeman & Fuson
- Business Law, Divorce, Family Law ...
Mark Freeman is a board certified Civil Trial Specialist with almost 20 years of litigation experience located in the heart of Nashville Tennessee. He has tried nearly one hundred jury cases both in State and Federal Court in Middle Tennessee. Mark Freeman is a litigator who concentrates his practice in the areas of civil litigation, criminal defense, personal injury, domestic and family law matters. Additionally he is a chartered property casualty underwriter which is a designation indicating specialization in the insurance field.
Mark Freeman graduated from Vanderbilt University and the University of Tennessee School of Law. Client satisfaction is his number one priority and he is honored to provide exceptional legal services to those in need. Mark is an attorney in Nashville who cares about his clients and takes the time to identify the most effective way to help his clients reach the best possible outcome when dealing with legal issues.
Family matters and because he has been blessed with a large family, he understands the importance of family and the need to help restore the balance when legal issues arise. Mark serves his church as an elder. He believes in his community and is currently serving on the Board of the Abolition International, a non-profit organization established for the purpose of ending the sex trafficking in the United States and around the world.
Mark Freeman is an attorney who will put you and your family first. He provides clarity and guidance to help map out a clear plan for your litigation needs.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- White Collar Crime
- General Civil
- Federal Courts
- Freeman & Fuson
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- Vanderbilt University
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Civil Trial Specialist
- Board Certified
- Mark T. Freeman's Website Profile
- Freeman & Fuson Website
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Blog
- Landlord "Inadvertently" Sends Notice To Leave To Tenants
February 15, 2016
- So You've Been Placed on the Abuse Registry
October 6, 2015
- 4-5-320(c) Notifications: Fighting for your License
October 6, 2015