Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Nursing Home Abuse
Additional Practice Areas
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Spiegel Law Group
- Founder and lead attorney.
- Univ of Arizona
- Undergraduate Degree
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Law Degree
- Top Young Attorney
- San Diego Daily Transcript
- California State Bar  # 238030
- - Current
- California State Bar
19 Questions Answered
- Q. Am I going to get a probation violation for getting a drinking in public ticket?
- A: It is unlikely that you are going to see this come up as a probation violation. However, there is a chance that it will rear its ugly head so you need to be on alert for any notification from the court asking you to appear on a violation. Spiegel Law Group 109 W. C St. San Diego, CA 92101 619-338-0022
- Q. Do I have rights of being under the influence of a controlled substance in my own home
- A: No. Being under the influence is not dependent on your location. Obviously, police officers would need a reason to come into your house to determine that you were in fact under the influence though.
- Q. Held two years too long on parole what to do
- A: Please provide some more information here. Held two years too long where? What was the charge? How much time was served?
Contact & Map