Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
- White Collar Crime
Additional Practice Area
- All Criminal Defense, Traffic Violation, and Personal Injury Related Matters
- Free Consultation
Contingent Fees on Personal Injury matters.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- New York State Bar  # 2858561
- - Current
- The Practice and Business of Law , LIU POST
- Speaking engagement before undergraduate students in regard to the practice of law as well as the business of law.
Websites & Blogs
59 Questions Answered
- Q. what happens to me if i hit someone on bike and they die
- A: It all depends on the circumstances of the incident. If this is a real life situation, I suggest you immediately consult an experienced criminal defense attorney for proper representation.
- Q. I need help with this situation immediately
- A: Where did this happen (what county)? Call me to discuss. 516 766 1878 -Mike.
- Q. I was convicted in 1989 for a non-violent felony, did 5 yrs probation, 1 yr of drug rehab. I want my record sealed
- A: You need to get a Certificate of Disposition from the Court Clerks Office at the court that were convicted.
Contact & Map