Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
- Consumer Law
- Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- South Texas College Of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24036294
- - Current
- Family Law
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
Websites & Blogs
- Family Law & Divorce Blog
- Get Legal Counsel
11 March 2020
- Exención de divorcio de Houston
26 February 2020
- Voir dire jury for divorce and child custody
20 February 2020
- Bankruptcy Blog
25 Questions Answered
- Q. My husband and I are getting a divorce he wants to stay in the house. We had it appraised at $240,000. $83,000 is owed
- A: That is a statement, not a question. If you have a house, then one can buy someone out of the house, sell the house, or give straight over. Also, if you have other assets other than the house, you should put it all in the pot, spreadsheet for the division of the property.
- Q. Im looking for a family law lawyer to help me with my childsupport issues. Im low on funds due to childsupport.
- A: Max child support is at 50% of your check. You may want to try to some law schools in your area, many times they have pro bono law students, but then if you get a stimulus check in the coming weeks you would use that money to lawyer up. I would suggest to get some free consultations and have a lawyer look at your gross and then also the percentages as applied to the gross for verification you are paying within guidelines. If you are subject to a modification, ,many times the attorney general will do a modification for free.
- Q. Hey I’m 13 and I live in Texas my dad threatened to punch me in the throat for wearing clothes that fit me is that lega
- A: A parent has the right to reasonable discipline of their child in Texas. "Punch in the face" with a child that steals cars, or maybe sells drugs, could work, with clothes, I would take away your cell phone and do not pay it, would be better.
Contact & Map