Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
- Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Intellectual Property
- Consumer Law
Class Action, Lemon Law
Free 20 minute consultations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Springer Law PLLC
- - Current
- Represents entrepreneurs, filmmakers, and investors.
- Truth in Advertising
- - Current
- Research and write in support of TINA.org’s legal and policymaking efforts to stop false advertising.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Researched and drafted briefs for commercial and securities law cases, including a multibillion-dollar SEC enforcement action. Coordinated co-defendants in negotiations of various matters, including case management order and protective order. Prepared for and attended witness interviews in Australia as part of SEC enforcement action. Led team of document reviewers and drafted document review protocol. Drafted Option/Purchase Agreements for television and film rights to books.
- Law Clerk
- The Hon. William H. Pauley III - The Southern District of New York
- Researched and drafted numerous opinions and orders. Assisted with and prepared the Judge for various court conferences, hearings, and oral arguments. Assisted through four jury trials and one bench trial. Responsible for the case management of one third of the Judge’s docket.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Researched and drafted briefs for a variety of commercial and securities law cases in state and federal court, including opposition to motion to remand federal securities claims under SLUSA, motions to dismiss, motions to compel, oppositions to motions for a preliminary injunction, and multiple appellate briefs. Researched and drafted amicus brief in support of respondents in King v. Burwell and petitioners in Obergefell v. Hodges, before the U.S. Supreme Court. Prepared witnesses for and attended as second chair in defense of multiple depositions in a securities fraud case.
- Harvard Law School
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: cum laude; Ames Moot Court winner; Vis International Moot Court best claimant's brief; Dean's Scholar Prize: Corporations
- Activities: Harvard International Law Journal - Technical Editor; Harvard Business Law Review - Editor; Recording Artists Project
- Texas A&M University - College Station
- B.B.A. (2009) | Business, Economics, Political Science
- Honors: magna cum laude; Certificate in International Business; Steward Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- State Bar of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- The AT&T Arbitration Clause as a Replacement for Class Action
- The Harvard Business Law Review
Contact & Map