My name is Ben Busch. I am an attorney concentrating on foreclosure defense and debt resolution. I also offer general practice services in real estate, domestic and personal injury law. I primarily service Orange, Durham and Wake counties.
I designed my fees to offer you affordable access to attorney that will protect your legal rights and obtain results for you. Thank you for considering me to be your attorney.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards are accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Depending on the specifics of your case, I offer flat-rate fees with payment plans.
- North Carolina
- Eastern Federal District Court of North Carolina
- University of Akron
- J.D. | General Practice
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude GPA: 3.42 Final Class Rank: 14th out of 116 graduates Dean’s List: January 2008 to May 2009 Moot Court: August 2009 to May 2010 Upperclassman Merit Scholarship Award Winner