With over 30 years in practice and being a fourth generation lawyer, I live to help my clients. I understand that our families and our jobs are largely how we define ourselves, and when things go wrong with either our whole world is turned upside down. If you have been wrongfully fired, harassed, underpaid, or treated badly by your employer, I may be able to help you get justice for the wrongs done to you. If you need a divorce, child support, custody, visitation, or some other help in your family situation, contact me to get you started on the road to a better home life. I strive to give good practical advice, combined with aggressive representation when needed.
- Employment Law
- Family Law
Credit Cards Accepted
VISA Mastercard Discover
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most Consultations are free. Contingent, Mixed, Flat Fee and Hourly rates.
- Watson Law
- - Current
- Feldman, Wasser, Draper & Benson
- Assistant Attorney General
- Attorney General of Illinois
- Defended the State of Illinois in Civil Rights, Employment Discrimination, Personal Injury and other cases. Deputy Chief, 1987-91. Court of Claims Administrator, 1989-91.
- McConnell, Kennedy, Quinn & Johnston
- Drake University Law School
- Honors: With Honors
- Activities: Drake Law Review
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.S. | Economics
- Illinois State Bar Assoc.
- National Employment Lawyers Assoc.
- NELA - Illinois
- Sangamon Co. Bar Assoc.
- Just a Lawyer in Lincoln's Hometown