Donnie Goodwin is a member of the Florida Bar and is licensed to practice in the state of Florida. He is also admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Currently he is General Counsel and Comptroller at TurnpikeInfo.com.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Free Consultation
Civil litigation may be done by contingency fee.
- Managing Attorney
- Goodwin Law Offices, P.A.
- - Current
- Otterbein College
- B.A. | Accounting and Economics
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. | Jurisprudence
- Q. What is the law on a bank contacting someone who is on bankruptcy?
- A: The question leaves out some information important for the right answer. If the bank was properly noticed and on the list of creditors in the bankruptcy petition, after the bankruptcy petition is filed and the discharge granted, creditors such as banks are no longer allowed to contact you concerning a discharged debt. Any collection actions after the suggestion of bankruptcy can be a violation of the automatic stay. There may be remedies available to you and you should contact your bankruptcy attorney immediately.