Anderson Oyer LLC (offices in Greenville and Fountain Inn) assists clients with matters involving real estate transactions, estate planning (consisting of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and health care directives), and small business formation.
Attorney James Anderson is admitted to practice in the state of South Carolina.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- South Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- Furman University
- B.A | Philosophy, History