Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawg Search
- Consumer Law
- Business Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Small Claims
- Lemon Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We have structured our fees so our clients will never experience sticker shock.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York Bar
- 3rd Circuit
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Northern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Western District of New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Offices of Robert J. Nahoum, P.C.
- The Law Offices of Robert J. Nahoum, P.C., is a consumer protection law firm located in the Lower Hudson Valley Village of Nyack, New York. We provide skilled legal representation to clients throughout the Tri-State area and beyond practicing in the areas of Consumer Protection, Foreclosure Defense and Mitigation, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Business & Corporate Law, as well as General Civil and Commercial Litigation. Our firm takes pride in providing experienced representation and personalized legal services, customized to meet the specific needs of our clients. We provide free initial consultations to our clients. In order to arrange for a consultation, please contact Robert J. Nahoum at (845) 232-0202 or via email at RJN@nahoumlaw.com in order to discuss your options. Our Commitment At The Law Offices of Robert J. Nahoum, we treat our clients with courtesy and integrity. We strive to provide realistic and honest legal advice that achieves results. Quality legal representation is essential for a successful business. Our commitment is to provide our clients with the best legal representation available at a reasonable and fair cost. We are proud of the high legal and ethical standards that have been established by our firm and the tradition of excellence which we work to maintain. Practice Areas: Consumer Protection Debt Collection Defense Debt Collection Harassment Mortgage Foreclosure Defense and Mitigation Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Business & Corporate Law General Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Albany Law School of Union University
- State University of New York at Plattsburgh
- 2017 President’s Pro Bono Service Award
- New York State Bar Association
- Seventeen recipients, including attorneys, law firms and students, were recognized with 2017 President’s Pro Bono Service Awards by New York State Bar Association President Claire P. Gutekunst on May 1 at the Bar Center in Albany. President-elect Sharon Stern Gerstman joined her at the ceremony. “The legal profession’s proud tradition of pro bono work is a way to generously give back to the communities we serve,” said Gutekunst. “These awards highlight the countless hours that busy lawyers across the state selflessly donated, which had a profound impact on the less fortunate.” New York State Court of Appeals Associate Justice Jenny Rivera delivered the key note address on the importance of pro bono service.
- Activities: Robert is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the New York County Lawyers Association.
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
Articles & Publications
- FDCPA, FCRA Claims: Hidden Trustee Treasure?
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Alternatives to Consumer Bankruptcy , 14th Annual New Deal for consumer bankruptcy , FDR Presidential Library & Museum
- Hudson Valley Bankruptcy Bar Association
- 14th Annual New Deal for consumer bankruptcy Henry A. Wallace Visitor and Education Center FDR Presidential Library and Museum 4079 Albany Post Road (Route 9) In Historic Hyde Park, New York September 8, 2017 • 9:00am to 4:45pm Ethics Scenarios and Breakout Sessions (2 ethics credits!!), discussion on the most recent Supreme Court decisions, and much more!
- juris doctorate
- Albany Law School
Contact & Map