A seasoned, veteran real estate litigation and transaction attorney and trial lawyer, Nate Bernstein of the LA Real Estate Law Group, serves sophisticated clients in the areas of real estate litigation, business and commercial litigation, and bankruptcy matters and litigation. Nate Bernstein was formerly in house counsel at Fidelity Title Insurance Company and Denley Investment and Management Company, and has been in private practice for 18 years on Southern California.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Insurance Defense
Free 30 minute professional consultation.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rates vary depending on the nature and complexity of the matter.
- 9th Circuit
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- J.D. (2002) | Real Estate, Business Law, Bankruptcy
- Honors: Top 1/3 of class.
- Activities: Teaching Assistant, Criminal Law
- State Bar of California  # 164888
- LA Real Estate Law Group