Noah W. Benckendorf
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate ...
Noah Benckendorf was born and raised in Morton, Illinois. He graduated from DePauw University in Greencastle, IN in 2018 with a degree in history and economics. Noah went on to study law at the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law where he was a member of the Business Law Association.
While in law school, Noah worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance as a law clerk doing insurance defense work. Noah also spent time with Protective Insurance as a law clerk in their corporate legal team. Noah went on to work at first American Title Insurance as a post-closing agent. In his final year of law school, Noah received the Patrick J. Burns Excellence in Tax award for his achievements in the study of tax law at IU McKinney.
Noah has returned to Central Illinois after law school and has began his practice with Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C. and as Associate Council at Hometown Title, Inc.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- For Sale By Owner
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6338713
- DePauw University
- B.A. | Economics, History
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- State Bar of Illinois
- Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C.