Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
For over 30 years, I have practiced in the State and Federal Court of New Jersey and Penna. in criminal law, immigration law, name changes, wills , powers of attorney and name changes.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiance Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Assistant Prosecutor
- Burlington County Prosecutor's Office
- Senior Assistant Deputy Public Defender
- NJ Office of the Public Defender
- Temple University
- J.D. (1976)
- Delaware State University
- B.S. | Business Administration
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Basketball Team
- New Jersey State Bar  # 006101978
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Law Office of Paul Ferrell Jr
24 Questions Answered
- Q. Whats the difference between charges 2C:35-10A(4) and 2C:36-2
- A: The first makes it a disorderly offense to possess marijuana and the second outlaws possession of drug paraphernalia- such as hypodermic needles and marijuana smoking pipes . Both are disorderly offenses.
- Q. What would be the best option in this situation
- A: I am sorry to know of your family and legal issues. The legal issues are very complicated and are serious so I strongly urge you to retain an attorney . His/her fee will not be cheap but necessary in my opinion. Good luck to you.
- Q. We were cited for failure of driver to stop/stay stopped for pedestrians. Code 39:4-32B will there be points for this?
- A: No points, but fine and costs upon conviction.
Contact & Map