Philip A. Nicolosi provides guidance to startups, small and closely held businesses, medium sized businesses, non-profit organizations and individual business owners with a variety of matters. Mr. Nicolosi provides his client’s with the benefit of almost 15 years of experience, well-grounded upon core business organization, corporate, transactional, financial and e-commerce related legal matters. He is a trusted adviser to his clients and is routinely relied upon to provide sound and invaluable legal counsel for their businesses, both during the startup phase and continuing through each phase of growth. Mr. Nicolosi's ability to strategically plan for the long-term growth and preservation of his business clients truly sets him apart from his peers. Additionally, Mr. Nicolosi is well-versed in today’s largely technology driven business model and has a unique and thorough understanding of the legal issues that surround both brick and mortar and e-commerce based businesses.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer flat-fee packages on some matters.
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- English: Spoken, Written
- Phil Nicolosi Law, P.C.
- - Current
- Legal Counsel
- The Buckley Companies, LLC
- Served as in-house co-counsel.
- Northern Illinois University
- J.D. (2002)
- University of Iowa
- B.A. (1998)
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6278873
- Keynote Speaker, Rockford, Illinois
- American Advertising Federation of Northern Illinois
- "What Your clients Should Know About Online Privacy" presented by attorney Philip A. Nicolosi, J.D. of Phil Nicolosi Law, P.C.
- Law Firm Website
- Startup & Internet Law Blog
- Who “Owns” My Website?
23 February 2020
- Do California Data Privacy Laws Affect Illinois Businesses?
31 December 2019
- 7 GDPR Rules Businesses Should Follow
8 June 2019