Radha Rothrock is a tax and immigration attorney with offices in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and Naples, Florida. She has been practicing law fsince 1995 and is licensed to practice in all state courts in Florida and Texas, all Tax Courts in the U.S., all Immigration Courts in the U.S., the Board of Immigration Appeals, and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. She holds an LL.M. in taxation from the University of Denver and a J.D. from South Texas College of Law. Rothrock Law Firm accepts all major credit cards.
We file back tax returns, negotiate payment plans and offers in comrpomise with the IRS, release IRS liens, remove IRS wage garnishments, and represent taxpayers before the United States Tax Court.
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiance Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Initial Consultation Free (up to 30 minutes, 1 free consult)
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express accepted for non-bankruptcy cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees available hourly and flat rates, depending on the type of case and complexity of the case.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Member and Owner
- Rothrock Tax Lawyer
- - Current
- Tax and Immigration Attorney
- Lead Senior Attorney
- State of Florida Department of Children and Families
- Prosecuted child abuse cases for the State of Florida. Promoted to supervising attorney within two years of initial hire. Handled thousands of cases from intake to trial. Reduced case load in Collier County from 350 to 220 within 18 months of initial hire. Supervised attorneys and paralegals.
- Rothrock Law Firm
- Founded general practice law firm within six months of obtaining bar membership. Expanded firm to two states. Handled bankruptcy, criminal defense, family law cases.
- University of Denver
- LL.M. | Taxation
- Studied individual and corporate taxation and estate planning.
- Honors: Tax program ranked top 25 in country by U.S. News and World Reports. Received second highest grade in class, "Individual Tax Problems."
- South Texas College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Quarterfinalist and Third Best Briefwriter, Leroy Jeffers Moot Court Tournament Letter of Commendation, Professional Responsibility
- Activities: Moot Court
- Lee County Bar Association
- Past Member
- Collier County Women's Bar Association
- Past Member
- Southwest Florida Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Past Member
- In the Interest of D.W., a child. R.W., Appellant, v. Department of Children and Family Services and Guardian ad Litem Program, Appellees.
- 91 So.3d 922 (2012)
- JS v DCF
- 18 So. 3d 1170 - Fla: Dist. Court of Appeals, 1st Dist. 2009
- Isaacson v Anderson
- 982 SW 2d 39 - Tex: Court of Appeals, 1998
- Q. A short sale on 2010. The bank never sent me 1090 form. The IRS said the bank never sended. The bank forgive the debt?
- A: Unless the bank expressly waived its right to collect the deficiency, it has until July of this year to sue on the deficiency. If the bank agreed to waive its right to collect the deficiency, it would have given you something in writing at the time of the short sale.
- Q. How do I find out if an individual living in Pinellas County Florida has filed bankruptcy.
- A: You can register for Pacer here: http://www.pacer.gov/register.html You can also check the clerk of the court of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Tamp division.
- Q. How can i check the case of the bankruptcy, online?
- A: Pacer is the easiest way, as Mr. Bresalier stated. You can register at http://www.pacer.gov/register.html