Rebecca Joan HouldingFriedman & Houlding LLP
- Arbitration & Mediation, Employment Law, Civil Rights
- New York
Rebecca Houlding is an experienced Attorney advocating for victims of Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation in Employment and Education situations. She represents clients in Federal and State Courts, as well as in Mediation and Arbitration. With over 20 years of experience, Ms. Houlding has a track record of success. She is dedicated to pursuing justice for her clients.
Ms. Houlding received a B.A. Cum Laude, from Carleton College in 1992. She obtained her J.D. in 1995 from the University of Minnesota Law School. Ms. Houlding has trained as a Mediator at the Harvard Negotiation Institute.
Ms. Houlding is from New Haven, Connecticut. Her interest in law began in high school, where she clerked for a civil rights attorney.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Racial Slurs and Hostile Work Environment
- Sexual Harassment
- Class Actions
- Free Consultation
- New York
- 4th Circuit
- 6th Circuit
- Friedman & Houlding LLP
- - Current
- Of Counsel
- Law Offices of Joshua Friedman
- University of Minnesota Law School
- J.D. (1995)
- Honors: Cum Laude; Deans List 1992-1995; Semester abroad at Universite Jean Moulin, Lyon III, Lyon, France.
- Carleton College
- B.A. (1992) | Sociology, Anthropology
- Honors: Cum Laude; Semester abroad at Academie American, Paris, France.
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- New York Employment Lawyers Association
- Rebecca Houlding's Website Profile
- Friedman & Houlding LLP Website
- Sexual Harassment Lawyer Blawg
- EXCEL USA Management Testimony Reveals Retaliatory Treatment of African American Employee Who Filed Racial Discrimination Suit, WELDON MOORE v. EXCEL CONTRACTORS, LLC, d/b/a EXCEL USA, 3:21-cv-00698-JWD-RLB
February 9, 2023
- Former iHeart Media Employee Alleges Racial Stereotyping and Retaliation
January 26, 2023
- Carpenter Working on Meta Construction Project Menaced by Noose
January 24, 2023