Robert Francis McNamara
- Estate Planning, Business Law, Tax Law ...
- Ohio, Pennsylvania
Robert McNamara initiated his legal career in Uniontown, Ohio, in 1982, after a five-year association with a firm in Akron, Ohio. Mr. McNamara’s experience results from work with major U.S. businesses coordinating the legal work for their subsidiaries including manufacturing companies and trucking companies, as well as doing work for their individual owners. Bob has hands on experience as he owned and operated a small trucking company early in his career. He has been involved in sales of businesses and as a result, has been heavily involved in estate planning including transfer of business to next generation family members.
As the Founder of McNamara, Attorneys at Law, Mr. McNamara has been recognized as having been successful in negotiating contracts and settlements with exceptional results. Mr. McNamara has utilized these same skills to achieve excellent results in personal injury (including wrongful death) and nursing home malpractice cases.
Since founding the practice in 1977 our office has operated with the thought that we must “approach every problem with the belief that it can be solved. Big business, small business or personal, it doesn’t matter. You cannot afford anything less than a quality plan from your counsel.” This guideline has always assisted in achieving results in line with the goals of the client.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Foreclosure Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Free consultations on contingency fee cases only
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contingency fees on personal injury and medical malpractice cases. $250.00 per billable hour on hourly cases
- Federal District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States Tax Court
- University of Akron School of Law