Practicing law since 1982. Serving people with top-quality legal services. Providing personal service and quick access. Offering deep experience for civil cases in the areas of civil litigation, tort-personal injury-wrongful death claims, commercial litigation and business disputes, employment law-FLSA-ERISA, insurance claims and coverage, intellectual property-trademark-trade secret infringements, real estate litigation and estates litigation.
Also handling appeals, arbitration, international arbitration and mediation.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
Free telephone consultations are offered. Free in-person consultations are offered for injury claims.
We are currently offering contingent fees that range from 25% to 35%.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We also offer hourly fees, fixed fees and hybrid fees (a blend of a lower hourly rate plus a lower contingent fee percentage)
- New York
- USDC: SDNY, EDNY, EDPA
- 2nd Circuit
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Robert G. Leino, Attorney-at-Law
- Practicing law with emphasis on civil litigation, personal injury claims, employment litigation and commercial cases.
- Temple University
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- New York University
- Certificate (1977) | Systems Design and Analysis
- Certificate program that is the equivalent of a major in computer sciences or information systems
- New York State Bar  # 3068616
- - Current
- Systems Design and Analysis
- New York University