Rocco Ernest CozzaCozza Law Group PLLC
- Business Law, Employment Law, Real Estate Law ...
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, West Virginia
Mr. Cozza is the founder of the Cozza Law Group and has been practicing law since 2003. During this time, he has advised businesses and business owners on appropriate entity formations, contract drafting, commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, employment matters, HR policy creation, intellectual property matters, as well as provided general business consulting and litigation services in various industries.
Mr. Cozza has also represented property owners and investors in residential and commercial real estate acquisitions, lease preparation and negotiations, property holding company structuring, as well as providing general real estate consulting services.
Mr. Cozza also represents entertainers, athletes, artists, and musicians in all aspects of their careers and acts as their business manager through his affiliated entity, The Cozza Company. In this role, he provides advice and counsel to help his clients find revenue-generating opportunities that are in-line with their personal brand.
Mr. Cozza also works with individuals in preparing asset protection and business succession plans.
Mr. Cozza earned his J.D. from Duquesne University School of Law, where he was a Recent Decisions Editor for the Duquesne Law Review. He received an M.B.A. in applied business from Waynesburg University and his undergraduate degree in psychology from Washington & Jefferson College. Mr. Cozza is a licensed PA Title Agent and co-founder of 24-7 Settlement Services, LLC.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Cozza is a frequent speaker at conferences where he speaks on the topic of leadership, motivation, and the art of kindness in business. In January 2019, he stepped on a TEDx stage to share his talk called “Radical Kindness: Why the Unbillable Hour Matters Most in Business.” Mr. Cozza sits on various non-profit boards and is currently the President of the Board of Directors of Alpha House, Inc., a behavioral rehabilitation center located in Pittsbu
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Intellectual Property
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar
- Waynesburg College
- MBA (2008)
- Duquesne University School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Honors: Law Review
- Activities: Moot court
- Best Lawyers in Corporate Law
- Best Lawyers In America
- TEDx Guelph U, Guelph, Ontario
- The Practice of Kindness