Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- White Collar Crime
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all credit cards.
Contingency arrangements are available on personal injury matters.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Spanish: Spoken
- Albany Law School
- Tufts University
- B.A. (2004)
- New York State Bar  # 4780730
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Criminal Justice Act Panel - NDNY
- Panel Attorney
- - Current
- Activities: Sam is a member of the CJA panel, which provides defense in federal criminal matters for indignant individuals who cannot be represented by the Federal Public Defender.
Websites & Blogs
- Breslin Law Group Website
- Blog - Breslin Law Group
11 Questions Answered
- Q. Why would a court date that was set for a later date, be set earlier than said date? Is it a good thing?
- A: It's neither good nor bad. With COVID, courts are constantly changing their schedules, and that is the most likely reason for the change.
- Q. What steps to take if someone secretly recorded you doing sexual favorites without your consent
- A: Depending on the circumstances, this could be a complicated issue. If they are trying to use the recordings to blackmail you, extort you, or threaten you, it could be a few different crimes (although the legislature passed the revenge porn law, I do not believe it’s been signed into law). If you believe they are going to release them, share them, etc., or if they already have, you should speak to an attorney who may be able to facilitate a conversation with police or prosecutors.
- Q. if police come to my house with a warrant and take money can they arrest me ?
- A: You skipped your appointment
Contact & Map