- Family Law, Divorce, Bankruptcy ...
Stan R. Weller is a practicing attorney in the Southern Illinois/Metro East St. Louis area. He established the Weller Law Firm in 2006 after a number of years in private firms, as well as a period with the Illinois Attorney General’s office working in the Sexually Violent Persons Unit. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin, Madison in 1992 and his Juris Doctorate degree from the Southern Illinois University of Carbondale in 1998. He is a certified mediator, arbitrator, and former guardian ad litem, but concentrates his practice in the areas of family law and bankruptcy.
Mr. Weller was admitted and qualified as an attorney to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States on March 27, 2017 in Washington DC.
Mr. Weller is a member of BASIL (Bankruptcy Attorneys of Southern Illinois) and has been a featured speaker at the annual BASIL conference. He is also a member of numerous other legal and professional organizations.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Child Support
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- J.D. (1998)
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6256845