Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
Additional Practice Areas
30 minute free consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- Founder, Attorney at Law
- Fairchild Law LLC
- - Current
- Attorney at Law
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
- George Washington University Law School
- J.D. Studies
- Georgetown University Law Center
- George Mason University
- James Madison University
Websites & Blogs
4 Questions Answered
- Q. Can I patent a Takeda compound already in use to a new use in humans which is not covered in the patent?
- A: Absolutely. They're called "method of treatment" patents. I'm very familiar with them and help you prepare an application for filing with the USPTO.
- Q. Can I register my brand and my product under the same trademark? Just an example" Diamond Fuel by Herballlove"
- A: Nope, your brand and your product are two separate trademarks and would need two separate trademark registrations.
- Q. Hello, I would like to know if its possible to claim a inanimate object such as air?
- A: You cannot claim something natural. It has to be manmade. You can claim a machine or device that uses air. For instance, a hot air balloon.
Contact & Map