Steve graduated from Iowa State University, with honors and as a member of the scholastic fraternities of Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Kappa Phi. He received his law degree from the University of Minnesota in 1979, and has been a member of the bar in both Wisconsin and Minnesota since 1979. He is also admitted to practice in the federal courts of both states and in the Supreme Court of the United States. Steven is Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Civil Trial Specialist. He has concentrated his practice on commercial and business litigation, and now focuses primarily upon plaintiff's personal injury.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
If you have been injured, call to find out your options, it is free.
- Contingent Fees
We do not get paid unless we win your case.
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- City Attorney
- City of River Falls
- Iowa State University
- Honors: with Honors
- Activities: Phi Beta Kappa Phi Kappa Phi
- University of Minnesota Law School
- J.D. (1979)
- Nation's Top One Percent
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- NADC is an organization dedicated to promoting the highest standards of legal excellence. Its mission is to objectively recognize the attorneys who elevate the standards of the Bar and provide a benchmark for other lawyers to emulate.
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellowship is extended only by invitation, after careful investigation, to those experienced trial lawyers who have mastered the art of advocacy and whose professional careers have been marked by the highest standards of ethical conduct, professionalism, civility and collegiality.
- AV Preeminant Peer Review Rating
- An AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Super Lawyer
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1004262
- Globe College
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Speaker, Paralegal Studies, Woodbury, MN
- Globe College
- Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- About Steven Goff
- Bye Goff & Rohde
- Bye, Goff & Rohde, Ltd. Blog
- Jeffrey Muszynski Named Rising Star
17 October 2017
- The Right to Privacy in Wisconsin
16 October 2017
- Bye, Goff & Rohde Participates in Youth Hockey Event
18 September 2017
- Driving While Under the Influence
12 September 2017
- Teen Crash Rate Above National Average in Wisconsin and Minnesota
16 August 2017
- Have You Been Injured on the Job?
12 July 2017
- Accidents Involving Semi-Trucks
7 June 2017
- The National Council on Aging Offers Helpful Steps to Prevent Falls For People Over Age 65
31 May 2017
- Filing a Motorcycle Personal Injury Lawsuit
24 May 2017