When you hire me you get my team. Three attorneys, a paralegal and an assistant. That gives you prompt responses to time sensitive issues and provides efficient streamlined legal representation.
I have been licensed in Florida since September 1990, continuously practicing in both state and federal court. I attended University of Florida and was awarded my BSBA in December 1986 and was awarded my JD from Nova Southeastern University in May 1990.
My practice areas, over the past 28+ years have been Family Law, Civil Litigation, Business Litigation [all of which are trial level and appeals] and some transactional law. I recently expanded my practice area, with our newest associate attorney, to include guardianship and probate litigation as well as wills and trusts.
Please feel free to call to schedule your free consultation.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
30 minute free consultation either in person or by telephone.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards are accepted.
- 11th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Partner/Business Unit Leader
- Kelley Kronenberg
- - Current
- Created our Family Law Unit with Kelley Kronenberg expanding its practice area.
- Founding Partner
- The Newmark Law Firm, PA
- Fixel & La Rocco & Newmark
- There was a change of firm name when I became Partner.
- Associate Attorney
- Fixel & La Rocco
- Commenced as a law clerk in May 1989 and was hired as an associate attorney immediately upon passing the Florida Bar in September 1990.
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (1990) | Law
- University of Florida
- B.S. (1986) | Business Administration/Quantitative Analysis