Travis Watkins is "Your IRS Weapon." He is the senior attorney at The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C., with offices throughout Oklahoma, Arkansas and Texas. Travis devotes 100% of his practice to IRS resolution.
- Tax Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Always flat fees
- 10th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- William Jewell College
- Oklahoma State Bar
- Texas State Bar
- Arkansas State Bar
- The Ultimate Survival Guide for IRS Problems, 1st and 2nd Eds.
- Word Association Publishers
- Celebrity Press
- Certified Tax Resolution Specialist
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers
- The IRS Narrows Its Reign On Obamacare
20 October 2017
- Not Paying Estimated Quarterly Taxes May Default Your Installment Agreement
19 October 2017
- Tax Tip: Can the IRS help me and collect a bill at the same time?
16 October 2017
- Tax Tip: Tax problems get so burdensome, you don't know where to start.
11 October 2017
- Taxpayers Business Almost Takes Home.
25 September 2017
- Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution and Accounting Firm Receives Award
21 September 2017
- Testimonial-Texas Taxpayer
19 September 2017
- Deadline for 2016 Tax Return Extension
18 September 2017
- Testimonial-When You Can't Sleep
11 September 2017
When the IRS Turns Life Into a Nightmare-The Story of Ron Murray, Satisfied Client of The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C.Testimonial-When Stress Overcomes You
When IRS Stress Overcomes You-Testimonial of Kat Albert, Satisifed Client of the The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C.Testimonial - When the IRS Shows Up at Your Door
When the IRS Shows Up At Your Door-Testimonial of Gary Dolasinski, Satisfied Client of The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C.Scary IRS Threats and Letters Explained
The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C. Explains Scary IRS Threats and LettersTravis Watkins Saves Taxpayer $450,000+ with Offer in Compro
The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C. Saves Taxpayer $450,000 With IRS Offer In Compromise-Testimonial of Satisfied Client, Harold CurtisTax Help Oklahoma - Can The IRS Take My House?
The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C. - Can The IRS Take My House?How to Make a Doubt as to Liability Offer in Compromise
The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C.-How To Make an IRS Doubt As To Liability Offer In CompromiseHow To Stop Your IRS Wage Garnishment - Oklahoma Tax Help Attorney Travis Watkins
The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C.-How To Stop Your IRS Wage Garnishment or LevyHow to use the IRS Statute of Limitations to Your Advantage
The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C.-How To Use the IRS Statute of Limitations To Your Advantage