Free Consultation: (215) 356-9917Tap to Call This Lawyer
Tudor Neagu

Tudor Neagu

Law Office of Greg Prosmushkin, PC
  • Immigration Law
  • New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Tudor Neagu practices immigration law throughout the United States, but primarily in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Tudor has helped clients from all over the world to secure green cards through asylum for the past six years. In law school, Tudor participated in an asylum clinic, and then he worked with DHS ICE where he assisted in the process of removing foreign nationals from the United States. By participating in the immigration system on both sides, he is intimately familiar with the asylum process and immigration courts, and is therefore able to guide his clients through every step of their immigration case. Tudor graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Pennsylvania in 2006. He earned a JD from Villanova Law School in 2010.

Practice Area
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
New York
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • French: Spoken, Written
  • Romanian: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Associate Attorney
Law Office of Greg Prosmushkin, PC
- Current
Immigration and Bankruptcy attorney.
Villanova University School of Law
J.D. / JD (2010)
Honors: Reimels Moot Court finalist
Activities: CARES Asylum Clinic
University of Pennsylvania
B.S. / Philosophy Political Science Economics (2006)
Activities: Alpha Phi Omega Volunteer Society
Philadelphia Marathon
Marathon (finish time 4 hours 6 minutes)
Professional Associations
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered

Q. I have filed bankruptcy before and I would like to know how long do I have to wait before I can file again?
A: The rules vary depending on what chapter you filed, and when you received your discharge. It can range from 5 to 7 years.
Q. How do I find a bankruptcy record.
Q. is there a way to find a copy of a bankruptcy docket or judgement online that was filed 4 1/2 years ago
A: Yes, bankruptcy filings and docket entries can be retrieved electronically at You will need an account, and pages cost a few cents each, but it contains filings going back even longer than 4 1/2 years. An attorney who has a Pacer account can easily retrieve that filing for you.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
The Demidchik Law Firm, PLLC
305 Broadway, Suite 1418
New York, NY 10007
Toll-Free: (215) 356-9917