The Benenati Law Firm is an Orlando law firm that focuses in bankruptcy, personal injury accidents, foreclosure defense, and lawsuit representation. A client is the most important person in the world to us. Please consider us as your legal counsel.
Life Has a Restart Button. Whether you were involved in a car accident or are ready to finally get out of debt, we are offering a FREE private consultation with attorney Walter Benenati today. For ten years, we have represented over ten thousand people from our Orlando and Kissimmee offices - we are a local owned and operated law firm - not across the state. We have recovered millions of dollars for our injury clients (and we charge no money upfront ever for auto accident cases) and eliminated over a billion dollars of debt for our bankruptcy clients. You can look at our reviews. Customer service is of paramount importance to us. Contact us today at 407-777-7777. Thank you and we look forward to helping you.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Foreclosure Defense
All personal injury cases. We never charge any money upfront for your case.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We are usually lower priced and more affordable than most of our competitors. We can also match written offers from other lawyers.
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Benenati Law Firm
- - Current
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Florida International University
- B.S. (2002) | Public Administration
- AV Preminent Rating
- Martindale Hubbel Peer Review Ratings
- AV Peer Review Rating – only 1% of all attorney have achieved this distinction. shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence. He or she has usually practiced law for many years, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Florida Legal Elite
- Florida Trend Magazine
- Top 100 Lawyers
- The National Advocates
- Rising Star
- Florida State Bar  # 46679
- - Current
- Bankruptcy Can Help Seniors Protect Assets
- The New York TImes
- Perils and Pitfalls of the Practice of Bankruptcy, FAMU Law School, FAMU
- Top 3 Bankruptcy Lawyers Orlando, Florida
- Three Best Rated
- Q. If my wife files for Bankruptcy, will that affect my Security Clearance?
- A: No it should not if she files and you don't. It may not affect your security clearance for you if you join her. You would need to check with your supervisor. We file clients with security clearances all the time. Sometimes the agency requires them in a Chapter 13 to pay back their debts. Best of luck.