Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
I accept contingent fees in personal injury and products liability matters. All other matters are handled on an hourly rate or fixed fee arrangement.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Of Counsel Attorney
- Bodiford Law Group
- - Current
- Serve as of Counsel lawyer to a prestigious product liability law firm in Orlando Florida
- Attorney at Law
- William B. White, Esq.
- - Current
- Represent clients throughout Central Florida in Personal Injury, Famliy Law and small business litigation.
- Associate Attorney
- Lasky Law Firm
- Practiced Divorce Law at one of the leading family law firms in Jacksonville Florida.
- Fordham University School of Law
- J.D. (1996) | Law
- Activities: Habitat for Humanity
- The Florida Bar  # 0119629
- Florida Bar Association
3 Questions Answered
- Q. fell off a roof working for a company two years ago And suffered multiple injuries to his Feet legs and back.
- A: This sounds like a tragic situation, I recently handled a very similar case. There are a few avenues to pursue in this type of matter but it would require far more information to make those determinations . I suggest setting a consultation with an experienced attorney.
- Q. My hip implant turned out to be defective (along with most of the ones made in the same batch as mine). Do I have to
- A: Like many legal issues the answer depends on numerous factors. These include issues like the make, date and the time of discovery of your defective implant. Also, if a class action already exists you could potentially join or you may choose not to join and bring your own direct lawsuit. If a class action has not already formed you could potentially be the class representative. Obviously there are many factors to review and consider. Please feel free to contact me to discuss the issue in more detail. All of my contact information is available on my website https://www.attorneybillwhite.com/
- Q. Need an attorney for my son who is an inmate at Lake Butler FL. He was beaten by 4 guards and has lost his vision.
- A: I am so sorry to hear about the injury to your son. Thea case can be complexx because they deal with government entities which carry a specific set of rules that must be strictly followed to successfully bring a claim. I would be pleased to speak with you further. Please email me your contact information and I will reach out to you shortly. email@example.com
Contact & Map