Before founding Jakubowitz & Chuang LLP, William worked as an intellectual property litigation associate in a Vault 50 law firm. William focuses his practice on intellectual property issues such as copyrights and trademarks. He has obtained copyrights and trademarks for his clients, and have represented both rightholders and accused infringers in court.
William is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of New York, as well as the Eastern and Southern District Courts of New York.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Free Consultation
- New York
- Chinese: Spoken
- Associate Attorney
- Rope & Gray LLP
- William was an associate attorney at the firm's Fish & Neave Intellectual Property Group.
- New York University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's Honor.
- New York University
- B.A. | Biochemistry, Economics
- Honors: Magna cum laude, Dean's Scholar
- New York State Bar  # 4484648
- - Current
- William Chuang's Personal Blog
- Best Chrome Plug-Ins 2017
12 April 2017
- Claim Your IRS.com Profile to Help Prevent Identity Theft
13 April 2015
- Chrome Extensions That I Recommend
25 February 2015