New York Attorney and REALTOR® Yolette M. Saintiny, Esq. provides legal representation for Immigration Court, Real Estate Litigation, Mediation, Divorce, Dispute Resolution, Guardianship, Elder Law and Select Other Legal Matters in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Nassau County in New York And Immigration and Naturalization Law throughout the Diaspora.
- Elder Law
- Immigration Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
Credit Cards Accepted
Major Credit Cards accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free Case Evaluation. Consultation Fee from $100 for legal advice. Retainer Agreement based on either a Flat Fee Arrangement or Hourly Fee.
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Haitian Creole: Spoken
- Senior Attorney
- New York State Supreme Court/ Appellate Division- Mental Hygiene Legal Service
- Representation of a mostly low income and ethnically diverse adult and children inpatients population in psychiatric hospitals before State Courts and Administrative Tribunals, pursuant to Article 9 of the Mental Hygiene Law "MHL". Representation included, but was not limited to: Medication Over Objection (Rivers); Retention and Discharge; Assisted Outpatient Treatment “AOT" hearings pursuant to Kendra's Law; Guardianship hearings pursuant to Article 81, MHL as Court appointed Counsel, or as Court Evaluator for the Alleged Incapacitated Persons "AIP"; Surrogate Decision Making reviews pursuant to Article 80, MHL; Representation of Clients pursuant to Section §330.20 of the Criminal Procedure Law "CPL"; Client Interview; Review of Medical Charts and Clinical Records in preparation for the foregoing.
- General Practitioner
- The Law Offices of Yolette M Saintiny, Esq.
- Practice included, but was not limited to: Matrimonial Law (Contested and Uncontested Divorce); Separation Agreements; Family Law (Child Support, Custody, Family Offense, Criminal matters, Juvenile Delinquency); Criminal Law (Misdemeanor Matters); Immigration Law (Political Asylum, Removal, Family Unity Petition); Real Estate Law (Closing, Refinancing, Forbearance, Partition actions); Supervised staff and collaborated with other attorneys on cases of mutual interest; Bookkeeping and Case Management.
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- New York State Bar  # 2685956
- - Current
- NYC Attorney Yolette M. Saintiny 1(800) 691-2949
- NY Christian Divorce Lawyer