Colorado Government & Administrative Lawyers
My primary practice areas are focused on business litigation and appeals. However, I am always interested in new and complex cases that other lawyers may avoid. I offer creative fee arrangements depending on the circumstances (i.e. if there is a prevailing party attorney fee provision by statute or contract)....
Denver, CO 80222
The University of Denver Sturm College of Law, The University of Denver Sturm College of Law and The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
American University Washington College of Law
Licensed attorney in Colorado and the District of Columbia.
Top Secret security clearance.
• Attorney and Partner, Whitcomb, Selinsky, McAuliffe, PC
• Deputy Director and General Counsel, Colorado Water Conservation Board
• Assistant Director, Colorado Department of Natural Resources
• Legislative Director, U.S. Representative and U.S. Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell
• Chief of Civil Law, U.S. Army, Pacific
• Cyber Law Team Chief, USAR Legal Command, 87th Legal Operations Detachment
• Assistant General Counsel, Joint IED Defeat Organization
• U.S. Army Brigade Judge Advocate and Deputy Brigade Judge Advocate, 3d Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division
• Chief, Criminal Law and Discipline, Division...
The TechLawyers Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Colorado Government & Administrative Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline