Massachusetts Government & Administrative Lawyers
* customs duties cases, in which obligations to pay duties have been avoided or reduced due to false statements about cost of goods, tariff codes, or country of origin
* health care cases, including Medicare or Medicaid claims for medically unnecessary goods or services, and false billing
* pharmaceutical cases, including claims caused by improper off-label promotion of drugs, and claims caused by kickbacks
* procurement cases, including false reporting under "cost plus" contracts with government agencies
* Small Business Administration-related cases, in which false statements about ownership, control or status...
Boston , MA 02114
University of Tennessee College of Law and Florida Coastal School of Law
325B Great Road
Littleton, MA 01460
Boston University School of Law and University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
The TechLawyers Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Massachusetts Government & Administrative Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.