Attorney Nilson and his unique legal work have been cited by nationwide financial and legal authorities and have been featured in some of the world's most respected publications, including Forbes, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and CNBC.
After graduating law school, I clerked at the Office of the Public Defender for Allegheny County and later became an Associate Counsel at the Allegheny County Office of Conflict Counsel. Serving at...
I grew up in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania where I was heavily involved in various projects. My degrees earned were a BA in Communication from Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where I was called to the honors organization of Lambda Pi Eta and sat...
• Pa Supreme Court of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District of Pennsylvania for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District Court District of Maryland 2015 to Present
o Greenbelt Division
o Baltimore Division
• Untied States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
2015 to Present
• United States Tax Court 2017 to Present
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board
2012 to Present
• West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals 2011-2012
Bar Pro Hac Vice
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Fort Myers Division
Litigation in Experience Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
• Allegheny County
• Armstrong County
• Beaver County
• Bradford County
Commonwealth v. Three Hundred Ten Thousand Twenty Dollars ($310,020.00) In United States Currency, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, 894 A.2d 154 (2006)
Gilmour Properties v. Board of Assessment Appeals of Somerset County, Commonwealth...
Not all lawyers are both trial and appellate lawyers; the roles are different and require different skill sets. But I believe that my doing both enables me to stand out from the hundreds of criminal-defense attorneys who are all offering either one thing or the same thing. In this dual role, my trial...
The TechLawyers Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Johnstown Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline