Prior to law school Andrew developed websites, software and worked in IT. Now he is a tax and technology attorney in Pennsylvania and New Jersey enrolled, with a practice focused on tax (federal as well as state sales, VAT, etc.) and technology contract drafting (SaaS, software licenses, etc.). He spends his off hours transforming a historic home in Medford, New Jersey in to an office.
Before working as an attorney Andrew worked as a legal intern in the Office of General Counsel at Independence Blue Cross in Philadelphia and as a law clerk with a small firm in Atlantic City.
Andrew resides in a Philadelphia suburb where he relishes spending time with his wife and daughter, enjoys playing with his three dogs, and reluctantly tolerates the presence of a one cat.
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Intellectual Property
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- Andrew Legal