* Florida Super Lawyers: 2021 (top 5% of lawyers practicing in Florida).
* Florida Trend's Florida Legal Elite: 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2013 and 2012 (top 1% of lawyers practicing in Florida).
* 1 of only 2 attorneys (out of over 100,000 licensed to practice law in the State of Florida) double board certified by the Florida Bar in Business Litigation and City, County and Local Government Law, a recognized expert in these areas.
* Clerked at Florida Supreme Court for the Honorable Peggy Quince.
* Worked at an Am Law 100 firm in its commercial litigation and appellate departments.
* Appointed City Attorney for one of the top 15 largest cities - out of all 412 cities - in Florida for 7 years.
* During legal career, worked in private practice and in all stages of government: federal, state and local.
* Vice Chair - Florida Bar's Business Litigation Board Certification Committee (2018 - Present).
* Executive Council - Florida Bar's City, County & Local Government Law Section (former member (2015-2018) - (1) Professionalism and Ethics Committee Chair - May 2016-2018; and (2) Secretary/Treasurer - May 2017-2018).
* AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
* 10.0 Superb rated by Avvo.
* Top Rated Appellate Lawyer - 2018 and 2017.
* Top Rated Lawyer in Commercial Litigation - 2013.
* Life-long Republican (e.g., Abraham Lincoln and Dwight D. Eisenhower, NOT Donald Trump or Tea Party) and Member of The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies.
* Devout Roman Catholic and 3rd Degree Member of the Knights of Columbus. Praise GOD Hallelujah!
* Ardent advocate for the homeless. If you can, please donate to: https://thesharingcenter.org.