40 plus years of experience
Less than 14% of attorneys throughout the entire United States are “AV” Rated
We have limited our practice to Estate Planning and Taxation. And we are dedicated to giving you the legal solutions and tools you will need to plan and build for your future with confidence.
Member of The College of the State Bar of Texas
The College of the State Bar of Texas is an honorary society of lawyers who are among the best trained attorneys in Texas. Members are qualified attorneys who are interested in both high ethical standards and improved training for all Texas attorneys.
Member of The Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas
The Pro Bono College recognizes attorneys who have far exceeded the State Bar’s aspirational pro bono goal in their efforts to address the vast un met legal needs of the poor.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Bates College of Law, University of Houston
- J.D. (1973) | Law Review.
- Honors: Order of the Barons.
- Emory University
- B.S. (1966)
- Texas State Bar  # 07791500
- - Current
- Dallas Estate Attorney