Mr. Jones was born and raised in Mississippi, and has a specific desire to bring about revitalization Jackson area. Part of this desire is be met in providing exceptional legal service to the citizens of the Greater Jackson Area. "I think that living and working in Jackson allows a special opportunity to grow with the city and to wholly involved in that development. My office is Downtown for a reason, I enjoy supporting those businesses that are bringing the Downtown area back to life." Mr. Jones' practice revolves around any type of personal injury, from deaths caused by another (wrongful death), insurance disputes, premises liability (injuries on someone's property), 18-wheeler or trucking wrecks, or automobile wrecks but also includes Social Security Disability cases, will and estate planning and business law in and around the state of Mississippi.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Wreck
- Motorcycle Wreck
- 18-wheeler Wreck
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Wreck
- Car Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- 18-wheeler Accident
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accident
- Hypoxic Brain Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 5th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Jones Law Group - Personal Injury Attorneys
- - Current
- Giddens Law Firm
- University of Mississippi
- J.D. (2010)
- Top 10 Under 40 Attorney Award for Mississippi Nomination
- National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys
- "10 Best" Attorneys for Mississippi Nomination
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Law Firm of the Month
- Attorney At Law Magazine
- The Mississippi Bar # 103589
- American Association for Justice
- - Current
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- - Current
- Recognizing Brain Injuries
- AAJ - Sidebar
- Bicycle Injury Law, In Legal Terms Radio Program, Jackson, MS
- Mississippi Public Broadcasting
- Admitted to Practice Law
- Mississippi Bar
- Injured in Mississippi - 18 wheeler, car wrecks, motorcycle accidents Blog
- Injured in Mississippi
- Car Wreck Jackson
18 October 2017
- Attorney Jackson
24 September 2017
- Jackson Lawyer
16 September 2017
- Low Insurance Settlement Offer
6 September 2017
- Mississippi Uber Wreck Attorney
24 August 2017
- Injured at Work
16 August 2017
- Wrong Prescription Medication
26 July 2017
- 18-Wheeler Blocking the Road Wreck
4 July 2017
- Insurance Coverage – What does my insurance cover?
11 June 2017
- Q. Is a store owner liable for patron cutting a finger on premises?
- A: It seems to me that the business could be found liable for the injury.
- Q. Is it legal to charge a 28% interest rate on a 1000
- A: See the MS Title Pledge Act: http://www.dbcf.state.ms.us/documents/cons_finance/titlepledgeact2005.pdf I have seen rates of up to 35.99% per year.
- Q. Can i get married and leave at 18
- A: Marriage is one grounds for the Mississippi Emancipation of a Minor.
- Q. If a case worker gets medical records from someone and the worker loses the records, is this criminal?
- A: There is likely a claim for a HIPPA violation in this situation.
- Q. If i file bankruptcy with llc & I have credit card debt, will it be discharged or will I be personally liable for debt
- A: You will likely need to speak with a Mississippi Attorney in a private consultation for the answer to your question.
- Q. I want full custody of my 5 year old. Court is Monday. When will I know who won the case?
- A: The judge could rule from the bench or could rule by an opinion some time after the hearing.
- Q. How long can an abandoned vehicle be left onside of the interstate in Mississippi?
- A: It is considered abandoned after 5 days on a roadway and may be towed. Another period of time must pass for any ownership rights to change.
- Q. My son was injured by negligence. I went to see a lawyer and he wants guardianship of my son. Is that standard procedur
- A: It is common to set up a guardianship to pursue the claim of a minor claimant who has been injured by someone else's negligence.
- Q. Can I sue mirena for incomplete abortion?
- A: Claims related to Mirena IUDs are currently in litigation. Contact a Mississippi personal injury attorney for additional information.