Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
Bankruptcy consultations are free.
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept credit card payment for non-bankruptcy matters. I accept debit cards for all matters.
I accept contingent fee and partial contingent fee arrangements for some matters.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I accept payment plans.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- Automobile Loan Dispute Cases-The Extended Tool Box, 18th Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee Consumer Law Seminar, Viera, FL
- Brevard County Legal Aid
- Automobile loan dispute cases are highly technical and in an unchecked market like Brevard County, the violations are numerous. Litigating is expensive and the average consumer victim does not have money to fund the litigation. The number of actionable cases exceed the case load capacity for any small law office or sole practitioner. To make things worse, arbitration clauses buried in the fine print limit consumers’ access to courts. When a dispute does find its way to arbitration, consumers are often on the losing end of the dispute. Therefore, it’s important to consider your client’s needs and resources and recognize when to fight the big fight and when to use a more efficient problem-solving approach. There are a few specialty consumer protection statutes that practitioners have at their disposal to quickly achieve a favorable result for clients who want the quick, efficient and inexpensive solution.
- Mortgage Servicing Litigation, Representing the Pro Bono Client: Consumer Law Basics 2016, San Francisco, CA
- Practicing Law Institute
- Addressed various mortgage servicing claims and defenses available to consumer homeowners, including information gathering, claim development, litigation strategy, including discovery, bankruptcy tools, and settlement considerations.
Websites & Blogs
- LegalNinja, LLC
Contact & Map