Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
We provide free consultations depending upon the nature of the matter(s) to be discussed following the completion of an intake questionnaire.
- Credit Cards Accepted
We represent some clients on a minimal fee and contingency basis, depending upon the nature of the matter(s) to be discussed following the completion of an intake questionnaire and initial consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 0846406
- University of Mississippi
- J.D. (1989)
- Honors: Julius Owen Memorial Scholarship in Law; Dean's Distinguished Service Award; and named to "Who's Who Among American Law Students"
- Activities: Moot Court & Law School Student Body Senator
- The Florida Bar  # 0846406
Contact & Map