- Business Law, Divorce, Estate Planning ...
Greg Farris, an attorney since 1973, is licensed to practice in all State of Maine courts and in the United States District Court. Greg's historic practice is in the areas of domestic law, general civil litigation, personal injury and business planning. He currently is available to manage and advise with his partners in all of those areas of practice. His current emphasis, in addition to trial work, has been in real estate, corporate, business law, estate and tax planning. He brings years of experience and savvy to bear in working with clients to resolve their unique problems.
As a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association, the Maine Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, the Maine State Bar Association, and the Kennebec County Bar Association, Greg Farris is recognized as one of the state's top litigators. He is a loyal, persistent, vocal advocate for his clients' interests with the result that many of his clients are long-time clients and friends.
Greg recently served on the Augusta Country Club board of directors, is a former Treasurer of the Maine State Bar Association and a former Director of the State YMCA Camp in Winthrop, Maine.
Greg is the CEO and owner of Maine Helicopters, Inc.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- General Civil
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Initial Consultation $150
- English: Spoken, Written
- Maine, University of
- Maine State Bar  # 000191