Thomas R GreerBailey & Greer, PLLC
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Civil Rights ...
I am a trial lawyer practicing in Memphis, TN and surrounding areas. I focus my practice on serious injury and professional malpractice cases, including auto and truck accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, and legal malpractice.
I have obtained numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements throughout my career. I have tried several jury trials in both state and federal court, and I have appeared before the Tennessee Supreme Court, Tennessee Court of Appeals, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals.
More importantly, I know each of my clients personally, and I always make myself available to them to answer any questions or concerns they may have. In order to do this, I take only a limited number of cases that I truly believe in. Every client is important to me and I strive to make the legal process as painless as possible for them.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 6th Circuit
- 8th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bailey & Greer, PLLC
- - Current
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D. (2005)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Law Review, CALI Award for Excellence
- Tennessee Technological University
- B.S. (2002) | History
- Honors: Earl McDonald Leadership Scholarship, Phi Alpha Theta - History Honors Society
- Activities: Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity - President
- University of Sunderland, England
- International Studies
- AV Preeminent Peer Rating
- Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers
- National Police Accountability Project
- - Current
- Lawyers Involved for Tennessee
- - Current
- American Association for Justice
- Board of Governors
- - Current
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Past President, Board of Governors
- - Current
- Activities: Past President, Board of Governors
- Rule 21 Approved Attorney Mentor
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- Bailey & Greer Website
In this video, attorney Thomas Greer discusses the Poplar Plaza Kroger mob attack in Memphis, TN and the legal implications of the attack. This video explains that the owners...Bailey & Greer File Lawsuit Against the City of Memphis Poli
In this video, Bailey & Greer attorney Thomas Greer appears on WREG's Live at 9 to discuss a lawsuit filed against the City of Memphis. The lawsuit...Local Lawyer Writes Book on Tennessee Auto Accidents
http://baileygreer.com Authors have numerous reasons why they choose to write a book. Sometimes it is because of a moment of inspiration and other times it is to share knowledge. In...Tennessee Personal Injury Attorney on Helping the Wronged
http://www.baileygreer.com In this useful video, Tennessee Personal Injury Attorney Thomas Greer explains the positives of being a trial lawyer. Mr. Greer emphasizes that being able to accept select...Resources Available on Tennessee Personal Injury Lawyer Site
http://www.baileygreer.com In this video, Thomas Greer highlights the resource-packed website of Bailey & Greer. One of the reasons that the Bailey & Greer website was created was...Tips on What to Do After a Tennessee Car Wreck
http://baileygreer.com The moments following a car crash can be disorienting and hectic. However, this is an important time to remember some key points. In this video, Tennessee car wreck attorney...The Various Types of Tennessee Premises Liability Injuries
http://baileygreer.com A slip and fall or a sudden injury can happen to any of us and on anyone's property. In this informative video, Thomas Greer discusses the details of premises...Are Tennessee Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Out of Control?
http://www.baileygreer.com In this video clip, taken from the Germantown Public TV series LegalEase, Thomas Greer provides a brief explanation about the decrease in the amount of medical malpractice lawsuits that...Tennessee Limits on Jury Awards Harm those with Serious Inju
http://www.baileygreer.com In this video clip, taken from the Germantown Public TV series LegalEase, Thomas Greer provides a brief explanation of whether placing limits to jury verdicts will reduce the filing...Do I Have the Right to Appeal a Jury Verdict?
http://www.baileygreer.com In this video clip, taken from the Germantown Public TV series LegalEase, Memphis Tennessee medical malpractice and personal injury attorney Thomas Greer provides a brief explanation of whether a...What is the Role of Attorneys, Judges and Juries in a Tennes
http://www.baileygreer.com This video clip, taken from the Germantown Public TV series LegalEase, Memphis attorney Thomas Greer provides a brief explanation of the role of attorneys, judges, and jurors in the...
- Q. i have a shooting range literaly in my back yard just opened shooting in our direction, no adequate burm, slipshod, TN
- A: You may be able to file a nuisance lawsuit against the shooting range. I recommend you contact a local attorney in your area. You might also consider addressing your concerns to the city or county commission. Towns have zoning laws that may prevent this type of activity.