Somerset County Lawyers
Between 2015 and 2018, Andrew has published four articles on issues relating to family law in the New Jersey Law Journal, including: (1)...
Jim is committed to providing personalized, cost-effective legal solutions in all of his matters. He is very practical and results-oriented in his approach to cases. He understands that most of his clients...
Dan is a lifelong resident of New Jersey who grew up in a single parent household. He takes pride in his...
Ms. Browning has been practicing since 2005 and her primary practice includes all aspects of Matrimonial Law. Lisa obtained a doctor of jurisprudence from Rutgers School of Law – Newark and holds a certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution. She served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jessica R. Mayer, family judge for the Superior...
You will receive a consultation that focuses on your unique experience, while bringing our training and experience in...
Natalee Picillo is a well respected and experienced New Jersey Divorce & Family Law attorney. She also represents clients throughout New Jersey in connection with DWI & Traffic Tickets.
• Member in Good Standing of the State of Florida Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New Jersey Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New York Bar
• Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• Member Brevard County Bar Association
• Member Florida Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member of the American Bar Association
• Member New Jersey Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member Mercer County Bar Association
• Prior Law Clerk to the Honorable F. Lee Forrester.
(During Presiding Judgeship of the Family Part, Superior...
The TechLawyers Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Somerset County Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline