Pennsylvania Tax Lawyers
Mr. Whalen is a Past President of the Delaware County Estate Planning Council, recipient of the Legum Magister Post-Doctorate Degree in Taxation (from the Villanova University School of Law), recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Wills, Trusts, and Estates (from the Widener University School of Law), and a recipient of the ABA-BNA Law Award for Academic Excellence (from...
As a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Brian has passed a rigorous examination and earned the approval of family lawyers and judges for his skill, professionalism and commitment. He is the President-Elect of the Pennsylvania chapter and co-chair of two national committees. He is also a lifetime member of the AAML Foundation, dedicated to charitable causes for children.
Brian C. Vertz applies his impressive advocacy in trial and appeals courts,...
Brian C. Vertz is a trained divorce mediator and holds credentials as a certified valuation analyst. He has been...
Meyersdale, PA 15552
West Virginia University College of Law
• Pa Supreme Court of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District of Pennsylvania for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District Court District of Maryland 2015 to Present
o Greenbelt Division
o Baltimore Division
• Untied States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
2015 to Present
• United States Tax Court 2017 to Present
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board
2012 to Present
• West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals 2011-2012
Bar Pro Hac Vice
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Fort Myers Division
Litigation in Experience Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
• Allegheny County
• Armstrong County
• Beaver County
• Bradford County
The TechLawyers Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Pennsylvania Tax Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline