Evanston, Illinois Lawyers
She graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelors degree in Political Science and later from The John Marshall Law School with a Juris Doctorate. Her greatest skill is being able to understand the needs and interests of parties and to...
Mark has over 16 years’ experience representing a wide range of clients from the small business owners to Fortune 500 companies. He aggressively represents his clients with a variety of issues including contract disputes and negotiation, construction defect claims, mechanics lien claims, foreclosures, transportation, collections, judgment enforcement, intellectual property issues,...
Skokie, IL 60077
Loyola University Chicago School of Law
Skokie, IL 60076
Washington University School of Law
- rated as an Illinois Super Lawyer for his work in business litigation for the past 15 years;
- recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Illinois;
- rated as one of the Top 100 Defense Lawyers in Illinois;
- recipient of the highest award from the American Trial Lawyers;
- lectures extensively on the use of technology in litigation; and
- nationally recognized as a leader in e-discovery.
Geo has handled numerous complex business disputes utilizing technology to assist...
Attorneys in Nearby Cities
Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The TechLawyers Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Evanston, Illinois Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline